Here We Grow Again!
Are you a proven sales professional looking to break into a booming new home building industry in of the Michigan’s hottest markets? Do you want to be a part of a team that values you and the talent you bring to the organization?
Allen Edwin is seeking a New Sales Associate/Consultant to join their team our Michigan (Washtenaw County) and Indiana (South Bend/Elkhart and LaPorte and Lake Counties) areas. Allen Edwin has the most unique Sales Opportunity and here are some interesting facts:
- Number 58 on the Builder Top 100 List
- YTD Sales for 2020 – 750+, over 50 sales over plan and growing
- 2021 is already kicking off as another record-breaking year
- Not one employee was laid off or temporarily placed on furlough during the COVID shut down
- Average income after 1st year of sales training is over $170,000
- Industry leading sales training, coaching, marketing and business to business (Realtor) sales
- Industry leading technology, tools and analytics that have resulted in sales conversion of over 30%
- The only requirement to apply is to have proven track record of exceeding quotas in past sales positions and a drive and desire to exceed sales goals!
- The Sales Associate/Consultant is responsible for executing the B2C and B2B business development. Sales Associate owns the processing of all clients from sale to close. The Sales Associate drives results in the areas of Sales Process, Referrals, Franchise Management, and Customer Service
- Candidates with previous experience in quota base sales and business-to-business sales preferred
- 1st year, must be willing to work weekends with two days off during the week. Ask and see why we are where people want to work!
To apply, please click here and attach a copy of your resumé. Or send email directly to email@example.com.