Home Sales: We offer both in-person and virtual showings. A maximum of 2 households and up to 10 people are allowed to attend a showing including the Allen Edwin Home Sales Counselor. We require an Allen Edwin Home Health Questionnaire to be filled out prior to any in-person showings.
Warranty and Customer Care: In accordance with our COVID-19 preparedness & response plan, all in home scheduled meetings and service including New Home Orientations, scheduled warranty, customer care work and winter escrow may require the Allen Edwin Homes Health Questionnaire to be updated.
- Western Michigan Customer Care Department
- Covered Counties Include: Muskegon, Ottawa, Kent, Ionia, Allegan, Barry, Van Buren, Kalamazoo, Calhoun, St. Joseph, Berrien and Branch County
- (269) 350-2117
Southeast Michigan and Mid Michigan Customer Care Department
- Covered Counties Include: Clinton, Eaton, Ingham, Livingston, Washtenaw, Genesee, Oakland and Wayne County.
- (248) 876-4238
Indiana Customer Care Department
- (574) 892-6490
In the event of an evening or weekend emergency which poses an immediate health or safety issue, the after hours pager number is available to you to request emergency service. This number is 1-866-644-4919. An Allen Edwin Homes representative will return your page as soon as possible. If it is determined the request is an emergency, appropriate action will be taken.
In the event of an Emergency
- Fire: DIAL 911
- Whole House Power Outage: Contact your local utilities provider.
- Gas Leak: Contact your local utilities provider.
- No Water: Contact your local water department
Internal Operations: Allen Edwin Homes has moved virtually all internal operations to work from home.
Please take the necessary steps to protect yourself as outlined by the CDC. Click Here for More Information
If you have any questions or concerns; we are still here and dedicated to getting you into your dream home. You can e-mail us at OSA@allenedwin.com or call at (269) 321-2600.